Wednesday, August 25, 2010

11 Years

That's how old Haylie turned today! She is such a sweet girl, always willing to help, eager to learn and grow up. She is a hard worker when she sets her mind to something! She is strong in her standards and believes (hopefully this will last through the High School years). She loves to play soccer (if you can't tell), read, watch t.v. (she is a little addicted), and after today she loves to sing Karaoke.
The Karaoke machine was Haylie's favorite present. By noon I was tired and I can do without hearing Taylor Swift songs again! The kids were pretty much singing the majority of the day. And she was nice enough to let her siblings sing too.

For her birthday she wanted to invite a friend and go see a movie. We went and seen The Sorcerers Apprentice. It was actually pretty good considering I had no idea what it was about. We then came home and had family come over for pizza, cake, and ice cream at 4:00 so we could make it to Back to School night at 6:00 for Kylie and Tate and then hurry over to the Middle School for Haylie's.

She decided she wanted a cake like Kylie had, colorful and a lot of layers. Haylie and her friend decorated it on top then she let her sister and brothers do the rest. Boy did they have fun.

Inside view, for some reason the purple looks blue in the picture.

5 comments:

Team Taylor said...

WOW, 11 YEARS. DO YOU FEEL OLD? THAT CAKE WAS SO COOL. I LOVE THE COLORS AND WHAT A FUN IDEA TO LET THE KIDS DECORATE THE CAKE. THAT WOULD SAVE ME LOTS AND LOTS OF TIME!

Saville Family said...

She looks a lot like you, Audrie! What a great birthday~I keep telling my kiddos to stop growing up!! *sniff*

Hollie said...

It's weird to think that Haylie was only one when Travis and I got married. Time goes by so fast. It looks like you guys are doing great.

Shari Nelson said...

Looks like she had a good Birthday! I love the cake! What a creative idea!

Anonymous said...

i will give you orgasm after orgasm for your birthday underagepussy is the best, once i send you home your panties stay with me to wear, i am wearing my daughters right now she is 12, i am so hard knowing mycock is where herpussy normally is, had it in my little cousin at 8