Monday, March 22, 2010

Bump, Set, Spike, or....

Not. Haylie has decided to try her hand at Volleyball. Friday night was her first game. I love playing volleyball so it is fun to go and watch her play. The only thing is...they are just working on serving it and getting it over, and then maybe just maybe someone will be able to bump it back over. I think the hit it back and forth 3 times once and everyone was so excited. Haylie is cute, she holds her hands together the whole time (even when sitting out) so she will be ready for the ball. I love it! GO FUSION!!!

Also, finally spring is in the air! It has been fun to be able to go outside with a little jacket or no jacket at all. My tulips are coming up, there is no snow on the ground (sorry to all my wonderful Texas friends who seem to be getting our weather this year). There is no more room in my garage because all the bikes,scooters, and everything else have been pulled down. I must say I LOVE SPRING!!!!!

No comments: