I was playing volleyball this morning and it was time for me to leave so I could go volunteer in Kylie's class. I hurried and changed then went to get Kaden. Couldn't find him. Finally found him in the bathroom, door locked, water running, and talking. I get him to open the door and yep, you guessed it water all over. The sink was plugged with paper towels, toilet plugged with toilet paper with the plunger in it, my nephew's diaper on the floor, and not a dry spot on the floor and just a few dry spots on Kaden. When I got in the car I asked Kaden what they were doing in the bathroom...his reply "we were just pretend cooking dinner" Luckily it was all water and cleaned up really quickly, and his clothes and shoes have now dried!
1 comment:
Remind me never to eat his cooking...
Post a Comment