Thursday, August 20, 2009

Growing up too fast!

The girls started school again today (Tate starts next week). When we get there Haylie wants me no where around her. She reluctantly let me take a picture and then runs off as she says "bye" Why do they have to grow up so fast? I ran along this quote today and it fits my mood so I hope you enjoy it.

"If you're still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on nearly every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly. Time never stands still...find joy in the journey -now." -President Thomas S. Monson, October 5, 2008Why does my baby have to keep growing up???

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I loved that talk by President Monson! I seriously thought that perhaps he had had an "out-of-body experience" and somehow visited my home without us knowing. ;) I had my own "reality check" when Jessica got contacts and Porter finally learned to tie his shoes by himself. Best of luck to you!

Kristi Clinger said...

She's definetly not the three or four year old that I knew. That group of girls are too big too fast, however I love seeing what they are accomplishing in their lives.
You're doing a great job raising her. Keep up the good work and let her know that Sis. Clinger loves reading about her.