We have had problems getting Tate to eat (we still do have problems). Well tonight we made a tiny little break through. I told him I wanted to see if I could see his muscles grow when he ate a bite. And lo and behold I could....the bigger the bite the bigger his muscles got. We even had to roll up his sleeves to look like a muscle shirt so we could watch them grow as he ate. He ate all of his dinner and had 2nds and 3rds on his mashed potatoes and his pork!!!! YAHOO!!!! He didn't really want to eat his corn on the cob but I listen to his tummy and it told me "please eat some corn Tate" so he listened and ate it all gone! Then his tummy said "yippee, yippee, yippee!!!" Hopefully this little trick will work for a little while, or at least until he is convinced that food is good and not "Yucky"!
2 comments:
Maybe I'll give that a try with Mackenna.
I need lots of help with her.
hmm.. maybe I'll try that with my girls. it's too bad these kids don't understand how GOOD food is :) cute idea.
Post a Comment