Monday, April 27, 2009

Wind, Rain, Sun or.........

SNOW apparently we still play soccer. (Told you soccer was Haylie's life). Saturday morning we get up look at the weather and it shows 30% chance of rain. Okay we can deal with that. Well, she has to be at her game 45 min. early which as soon as she left it starts to rain. Then at 9:45 when her came is to start it starts to snow and snow and snow. They played the whole game, by the end of the game you couldn't see the lines or the orange cones they put out at half time because they were covered with so much snow. I know we love soccer but you have got to be kidding me..........

3 comments:

Hollie said...

This brings back so many memories. There was countless times that I played in the snow. Soccer games will only be canceled when there is a thunder and lighting storm. I know it's crazy!

Fonzareli said...

Yep. By signing our kids up for soccer the very very VERY fine print states that we as parents sign up for the weather that comes along with it. It's all in the name of love.

Saville Family said...

Hhmm, should I tell you that we've been enjoying 80 degree weather. Although this week we are getting some much needed rain. Have fun with all those soccer games!