Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Friday Haylie was at a soccer scrimmage (our life is soccer for her at least 4 days a week)when she decided to go for the ball and instead of stopping, kicking, or whatever move she was trying to make she stepped on it and fell hard on her bottom/back. Well, Tuesday she still hurt really bad and could barley walk so Tom called the chiropractor (aka Coach). Apparently she has greatly stretched both of her sacroiliac joints. They are the ligaments between your back and hip (if I understand it correctly). Luckily she just have to do some exercises every day and stop doing what she is doing if it starts to hurt. Hopefully, it will heal soon, cause like I said soccer is her life and she loves it.

3 comments:

Saville Family said...

Oh, no! Get better soon.

Ginger said...

Ouch & double OUCH! I'm sorry that you're hurting Haylie!

Fonzareli said...

OH darn it! Get better soon Haylie. Soccer NEEDS you!!!!