The 3 older children in our home were all out of the crib and into a toddler bed before they were 2 years old. Then Kaden comes along...he will be 3 next month and had no desire to sleep in a "big boy" bed. He liked his crib just fine and would crawl in and out of it as he pleased. Well last night he decided he wanted to sleep in a big boy bed, so he helped me take apart the crib and move the toddler bed into his room. He did great last night. I think it was the first night that he has ever stayed in the covers all night (I know because I check multiple times a night to put covers back on him). Now if I could convince him that it would be so much better to not have to have diapers he really would be a big boy!
4 comments:
You are in the same position I am in. I didn't realize you had a little boy about the same age as Gavin. It makes me feel better that Gavin isn't potty trained yet. My opinion is he will start when he wants... maybe with just a little help. Very cute bed!
No worries, Justin was finally fully potty trained one month after he turned 3.
Very cute!
If you come up with any grand ideas on the potty training let me know! We are in the same boat.
Post a Comment