Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What do you dream about!?!

The other night the girls were telling some of the weird, silly dreams that they have. Tate all the sudden pipes in "I only dream about girls" WHAT!!!, you are 4 and you dream about girls already, I thought. We asked him what girls he dreamed about and he replied "I just see all girls in mine eyes when I'm sleeping". There you have it 4 years old and our son already has a problem dreaming about girls.

Pleasant Dreams to you!

4 comments:

Saville Family said...

Oh my! Keep your eye on that cutie.

The O'Briens said...

Ahhh cute, might keep an eye on him when he goes to kindergarten! LOL

Jen said...

Tom, what are you teaching your boys? They'll be chasing girls soon enough! That is so cute! Maybe he's just dreaming about his nice primary teachers or his wonderful sisters.

Tawnia Zilles said...

You're in trouble now!! He is a cutie.