Monday, March 9, 2009

AGHHHHHHH!!!!

Yesterday....Beautiful no snow on our yard at all!!!!
Today, I just measured 14 inches in the middle of my backyard and it is still snowing hard with no signs of letting up. I have Spring Fever!

4 comments:

The O'Briens said...

WOW!!!! No thank you, I can understand why you are getting spring fever!

Grocholl said...

Great for YOU!!! Glad we only got an inch -we are so ready for spring here. I am sure it will be your last BIG snowfall and probably another snow day off of school--Have fun making snowmen!!

Saville Family said...

My door is open here in Texas. We have enjoyed 80 degree weather, although some much needed rain is headed our way this week. Corinne misses the snow (I think she's the only one).

Kristi Clinger said...

Yuck!! I'm getting excited for Spring. Some peoples grass is starting to turn green and all the bradley pear trees are starting to bloom.