Monday, February 16, 2009

Things they say!

Today we were driving past Iggy's. Haylie asked us if we like Iggy's we replied yes it is has good food there. Haylie then tells us her teacher hates Iggy's because the food is gross. Kylie then pipes in and says "that must be why they call it Icky's"

Kaden has had a problem with diarrhea the past week or so and one day with the saddest little voice he looks at me and says "mom my diaper has milk in it" Gross I know but I still think it is funny!

I'm glad my kids keep me laughing!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, that poor little boy! The next time I think I want ice cream I will think about that story and I should be good!

-Melissa- said...

That is pretty funny about Iggy's being Icky's. I need to be better at writing down the funny things my boys say. Because you quickly forget.

The O'Briens said...

It's so funny some of the things that kids say! I feel like I have been so far behind this year already! Hope Kaden is feeling better, I am going through it as well with Emilie.