Saturday, February 14, 2009

So sick of being sick!!!

We have been sick for 2 weeks! I'm so tired of being stuck in my house (not that I have any where to go). I'm so ready for Spring season to be here and Flu season to be long gone never to return.

Here is some cute pics of my crazy kids who love to only share their sicknesses with the rest of us.




Kylie is convinced that she can fit into baby clothes still. This is actually a new born nightgown she has turned into a shirt for a 7 yr. old. She did take off her shirt that she is wearing under the nightgown after I took the picture.

4 comments:

Saville Family said...

Cute kids. Get better soon!

-Melissa- said...

Sorry you guys haven't been feeling well. Hope everyone is feeling better. I know there has been a lot of icky bugs going around.

The O'Briens said...

I am really sick of Emilie being sick, it is not ending! We are still waiting for the DR office to call back, could be as late as Monday! UGH Hope you all are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

tell her to take off her jeans and panties too kiddy cuntis mmmmmm