Thanks Mandie for the idea, and thanks Chelsie for the help when I seemed to screw it all up, and for taking the pictures of my cute kiddos!!!
Now....How to eat a whole loaf of homemade bread fresh from the oven with out feeling guilty.....
Funny thing: Last night we were getting ready to sit down and ready scriptures when Kaden looks at me and says "mom you're a party pootter", A What??? Apparently I'm a party pooper for making them stop playing and get ready for bed!


5 comments:
the pics look interesting, how did you do it, i saw you sisters blog with hers too...The bread looks Delicious, we will be right over to eat some...
We just cut out the styrofoam out to be 10x10 and them cut the pictures out to be the same size and used modge podge to put them on and then glued the ribbon around the edges.
Those pics look awesome, real crafty!
I love black and white photos~cute kids, too! Audrie, I don't think you're a party pooper (says one mom to another)!
Those turned out so nice. Is Chelsea sure she doesn't want to do them for GNO??? Okay, I wouldn't either if I had to do all the work.
Post a Comment