Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

I saw this cute Christmas tag on my blogging buddy Melissa's blog.
1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When Do You Put Up The Tree? Thanksgiving
4. When Do You Take The Tree Down? Sometime between Christmas and New Year's day
5. Do You Like Eggnog? Nope
6. Favorite Gift Received? Love song CD from my hubby (that might have been b-day)
7. Do You Have a Nativity Scene? yes
8. Hardest Person to Buy For? Parents
9. Easiest Person to Buy For? Tate and Kaden
10. Worst Christmas Gift You Ever Received? Any gift is a good gift
11. Mail or E-Mail Christmas Cards? Both.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? MMMMMMM
13. When Do You Start Shopping for Christmas? August or September, drives Tom crazy!
14. Have You Ever Recycled a Christmas Present? Probably
15. Favorite Thing To Eat at Christmas? Everything!
16. Clear Lights or Colored On The Tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Christmas Shoes (not sure if that is the name or not, but I cry every time)
18. Travel at Christmas or Stay Home? Both
19. Can You Name All of Santa's Reindeer? Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph! (Thanks Melissa)
20. Angel on the Tree Top or a Star? Neither, can't find one I like.
21. Open the Presents Christmas Eve or Morning? We open one
present on Christmas Eve (p.j's) and the rest Christmas morning
22. Most Annoying Thing About This Time of Year? How sometimes people forget the true
meaning of Christmas.
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Tom stays home from work and we get to just spend time as a family!
24. Up Early or Sleeping In? Early! (If I actually fall asleep, I'm too excited for the kids)
25. Who Hands Out The Gifts? They each find their own. Santa wraps everyone's present in a different wrapping paper so the kids can find theirs easily.
26. Does Santa Wrap Your Gifts? Yes
27. Do You Tell The Christmas Story? Yes
28. Do You Leave Cookies For Santa? Yes
29. Are Your Stocking Presents Wrapped? Yes
Tag anyone who wants to play along.
I hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

ldttex said...

You missed one reindeer...Olive...

The O'Briens said...

That was fun to read!