Saturday, November 1, 2008

How do you get rid of your Pumpkins???

This is how we did!!! They shoot at some explosives hidden in the middle of the pile and then everyones pumpkins no longer exist. In the words of Kaden "Mommy the pumpkins are broken"

Kaden didn't want to dress up for Halloween at all. We finally (last minute) forced the Buzz Lightyear costume and ran him out the door. After he figured out he was getting candy it didn't seem to be such a bad thing.

6 comments:

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Thanks for the video of the pumpkin blow. I didn't go this year but thanks to you, I still got to see it. Blogging is so fun. Yours is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Camron doesn't care much for dressing up, either. He was a pirate and I could only get him to wear the torn up shirt and the sash, he wouldn't wear the hat, hook or eye patch. Happy Halloween!
Sherry

Jen said...

I love the exploding pumpkins. I told Brian I wanted to take the kids on a drive and drop the pumpkins out the window. He thought we might get in trouble for that.

Korryn said...

Kaden looks afraid of the "power ranger".....funny!

Unknown said...

That is a riot!! Only in Idaho.:) Looks like you had a successful Halloween. LOVE the family photo on the right. Miss you!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Thanks for capturing the pumpkin blow on video. That is a tradition that we miss.