For scouts this week we decided to go to the local Pumpkin Walk and invite our families to come along. The kids had a lot of fun and it was fun to see all the different scenes that people came up with using pumpkins. I think my favorite one was the Noah's Ark one with tons of animals made out of pumpkins. Kylie quite enjoyed the ER one with the pumpkins "guts" hanging out all over the patient. Haylie of course loved the soccer game one, and the boys loved the one that had Dora and Spiderman in it. All in all it was well worth our time, and a big plus...It was free!!!
4 comments:
I liked the Noahs ark one too, and I really liked the "Our dads are our hero's" one. It was the one with the pumpkin waterfall.
I liked the Noahs ark one too, and I really liked the "Our dads are our hero's" one. It was the one with the pumpkin waterfall.
How fun! I wish they had something like that in the Dallas area.
Also, you've been boo-ed! (see my blog)
Looks like so much fun! Have a good Halloween and get tons of candy!
Sherry
Post a Comment