In the beginning of June Haylie's soccer coach asked the girls to try and get 10 juggles with the soccer ball (bouncing it on her knee, leg without it touching the ground). I thought she would never get this. Well, in August she did and she received a big trophy for it. The coach then asked her to try for 20...well Monday she did 26 got a gigantic trophy then afterwards tried again and got 36 juggles!!! Haylie is the type of girl that when she sets her mind to it she is going to do it. And here I thought she would never be able to do 10, guess that shows how much I know! We are proud of you Haylie, keep up the great work.

This is Haylie with some of her soccer friends!
1 comment:
That is awesome Haylie was able to do that. Way to go!
I like your Halloween blog banner! Cute!
Post a Comment