Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You're my obsession...

I love digital scrapbooking! It is easy to pull out, put away and my kids can't get into it and make a huge mess!





4 comments:

Tami Grocholl said...

Audrie
Great Pages. Now I just need to figure out how and where to start doing my scrapbooks digitally. I am way behind and not that great on the computer. Any easy tips to get started?????? Tami

Chelsie Brown said...

And here I was so proud of myself for doing a couple pages today. Keep it up-and MAKE ME get caught up by the 15th!!!

By the way-looking at your blog reminded me I need to do the garden party too, 2 more pages, grrrrr....I may never get caught up.

-Melissa- said...

cute pages! I need to learn how to do digital scrapbooking. What program do you use?

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

I love your scrapbook pages. How do you do it? Any insights as to how to get started with digital scrapbooking would be great. Your blog is so cute. You and your sisters are amazing. That's exciting that Chelsie had her baby. I am so out of the loop.