At their date they ate dinner, decorated a haunted house and according to Haylie just played. She had a blast! She won the scariest costume award!

Thanks Melissa for letting Kimball come and play with Tate! He had a blast and says Kimball is his best friend!
A couple of weeks ago it rained and the kids had fun making mud pies, cookies, pizza etc. in the mud. Well somehow unknown to me Kaden got outside. We heard pounding on the door and open it to find him like this. He looked at me and says "Mommy I dirty" That he was, but hey it could have been a lot worse I know.


7 comments:
What a fun idea for Activity days. I work with the older Activity day girls. This would would be so much fun. Great costumes!
Great costumes!
Tom may not want to dress like that for Halloween trick-or-treating if Payton is going to be around:)
Kimball had a blast also. Thanks for the free afternoon! (my freshly mopped floor actually looked great for a couple of hours too! lol)
Tom's costume made Lyle and I both laugh. Haylie looked so cute in her witch costume.
Great costumes!!
Post a Comment