
Eleven years ago today we were sealed in the Temple for Time and all Eternity!!! I'm so grateful for Tom and for the wonderful husband, father, and person he is. His personality always keeps us laughing (even if we don't always laugh at his jokes). He is so good not to judge me or get mad when things don't always go right. He supports me in all my different things I want to do or try. He helps around the house when he's needed to. He plays with our kids and loves to get them giggling. He is a very understanding man. Eleven years later I love him more than I ever did and hope to continue to love him more and more through out the years. I'm so glad we found each other. I love you babe and I'm excited to spend the rest of eternity with you!!!


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you too! What a great day to be married on! You have a wonderful family, and we're so glad you live by us and can make all of us laugh too.
Happy Anniversary to both of you. I hope your day was fun and kid free. (HEE HEE)
Two posts in a row dedicated to TOM. OH NO! Congrats to you both! I hope it's been a great day for you and a new year filled with lots of new adventures.
Happy Anniversary! What a cute picture of you two. Hope you guys had a great day.
Happy Anniversary! Hope your day was great!!
Post a Comment