Monday, September 1, 2008

Tom's Birthday!!

Tom celebrated his birthday yesterday! We are so grateful to have him in our home. He is such a wonderful husband and a great dad to our kids. The kids get so excited every time he comes home. We hope you had a good birthday and we love you!!!

If you have any good fun memories of Tom leave him a little comment!!!

6 comments:

Fonzareli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!! Audrie, try out these two sites for school stuff. www.elementsofreading.com and www.smmartideas.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Happy birthday, Tom!!! We have lots of memories of you, but I think what stands out is watching you with the kids in nursery at church! You were always sooo good with them! Hope your day was great!

Jen said...

Hope you had a great birthday! I haven't known you for too long yet, but I must say that you sure do a great job of making our family laugh. One memory that still makes us laugh was your booming "STEP AWAY FROM THE SHOVEL" comment you made to a neighbor boy who had tossed some sand into the air on a windy day. We're glad to have your family in the neighborhood :)

Brian Chambers

The O'Briens said...

Hope you had a great birthday Tom!

Kristi Clinger said...

Happy belated b-day. Hope it was a good one.
Our memory of you is your funny sense of humor. You also were always a faithful HT and good friend.
We miss your family.

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

Happy Birthday Tom!! I didn't know you had moved to Logan until Emily told me. I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute. What is Tom doing for work here? I'm glad you found our blog. You are now on mine so I can keep up with the things going on in your life. We are doing well. Mike is student teaching this semester and then who knows where will go. It will be an adventure.