Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh no!


Kaden has been sick the last few days and after taking him to the doctor we discovered he has little ulcers all over his throat. No wonder he hasn't been the happiest child around.

Even though he isn't feeling well that didn't stop him from trying out something new...He discovered putting toys in the toilet and then flushing it. He wasn't too happy when the toy never came back up (and I'm not sure what toy it was exactly either). So if anyone has ideas or suggestions on stopping a 2 year old from flushing things that don't belong in the toilet please share!

2 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Poor little guy, that is not fun. I sure hope he is feeling better soon. Emilie doesn't put toys down the toilet, she just puts in too much toilet paper. One square at a time. I took her favorite toy away from her and she never did it again. Good luck!

-Melissa- said...

Poor Kaden. I hope he gets feeling better soon. Wish I could help with the toys in the toilet problem. so far my boys haven't tried that yet. I better go knock on some wood. :)