Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Tag!

Here's a really fun tag that I saw on my friend Melissa's blog:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I
had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot,
if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember
about me!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how
many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want
to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my
memory of you in my comments.

Everyone reading this is tagged! So, play along!

15 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

One memory is the stampin' up party that I went to at your house. And also being a little mortified when you got my cards at the 1st ward enrichment swap thing since I'm no where near as good as you at card making.

The O'Briens said...

My favorite memory was the baby shower that you threw for me, after I had Emilie. It was so special for me and one of the nicest things someone has done for me! Thanks so much Audrie for being such a wonderful friend!

Chelsie Brown said...

You threw a remote at me while babysitting me :(

Tom and Audrie said...

Is that the best memory you have? You make me sound like a mean person. And in my defense it slipped out of my hands!!!

Tom and Audrie said...

And from any curious readers about Chelsie's comment...we were little kids and I don't throw things at kids!

Jen said...

I remember us dressing up as punk rockers on Halloween!

Fonzareli said...

What a fun post. I am sooo doing this on my blog. As for a memory, I remember you and I eating fudge striped cookies on your Mom and Dads waterbed

Chelsie Brown said...

I guess in your defense also, I was a little turd when I was younger.

Ginger said...

At the risk of making myself sound SOOO much older than I obviously am!;), I remember how much fun it was to babysit you and your sisters!

-Melissa- said...

I always enjoyed talking to you at playgroup when you lived in Texas.

The Anderson Clan said...

You always snooped what Santa brought FIRST!

Christine said...

I remember LOTS of visiting teaching moments!!! You and Sandra were incredible visiting teachers! Can't wait to see you in August!!

Chelsie Brown said...

I need to get that shirt for Holly, she'd love it.

Jen said...

Audrie,
My memories are of walking at the rec. center trying to get my baby to come. You and Melissa were so nice coming to take me to breakfast one morning only I didn't feel good enough to go. I think I had Alyssa 2 days later.

Kristi Clinger said...

My first memory was when I was called to teach Haylie as a Sunbeam and you supported my abnormal activities.
Also you were a great supporter to your husband as he was our home teacher for several years in Mckinney. Often times you would accompany him when his companion couldn't make it.