Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mom Tag!

MOM Tag

1. Typically, what time do you wake up?
6:15ish

2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
8:00

3. How long have you been a mommy?
8 years and 9 months

4. How old were you when you became a mom?
20

5. What is your favorite kids T.V. show?
Super Why (it is the only show my 2 year old will sit and watch)

6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show?
Barney (I don't know why I just don't like it)

7. What is your favorite chore?
Really I have to like them?

8. What is your favorite meal to cook?
Breakfast, it is my favorite meal of the day!!!

9. What is your least favorite meal to cook?
Dinner, I can't find a meal that everyone will eat without complaining...grrrr

10. What is your kids favorite meal?
Pizza or waffles

11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
Plays with them and makes them laugh

12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you are being a mom?
Hugs, kisses, when my kids defend each other when someone else is doing something not nice to them.

13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
Disneyland (or Disneyworld)

14. When was the last time you went out without your kids?
Last night! Thanks Chelsie for watching them!!!!!!

15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids?
Watch a movie (there is no fighting then)

16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother.
"Do you want me to give you a reason to cry" I don't think I have used it yet.
17. Name something you do, that your mom did.
Make my kids pull weeds from the garden.

18. What is your favorite quality your mom has?
She is great at giving service to anyone!

19. What is your favorite kids book?
Ones that don't have a lot of words on each page.

20. What is your favorite advice for new moms?
Enjoy them while they are little...they grow up way too fast!

21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
When kids at school hurt my kids in anyway shape or form and I can't do anything to help them, and they are crushed with what has happened.
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom?
Watching them try and not give up and then eventually succeed at something.

23. When was the last time you told one of your kids you loved them?
Today

24. When was the last time you were told?
Today


You know me a post is boring without a picture, so here is one of Kylie. This last week the 1st grade had/got to run a mile. She didn't finish anywhere near the front but she finished (and probably faster than I would have). Way to go Kylie!!! No wonder she never wanted to go to school. They have been training for this for a while and she doesn't like to run!

3 comments:

Fonzareli said...

Way to go Kylie! 1 mile seems a long way for a little first grader to run. HECK...1 mile is a long way for me to run!!!
P.S.The sports academy is not open to the public. :(

Ginger said...

Kylie--Jessica had to run the mile, too. She didn't like it much either. I'm glad that it wasn't me that had to run a mile--I would have just laid down and waited for the ambulance to come pick me up. Great job on running that far! Now you know that you are in shape to run away from your little brothers. ;)

-Melissa- said...

I thought this was such a cute tag!

Way to go Kylie on the mile run. I don't even think I could run a mile. :)