After months of trying, falling, getting on again, refusing to get on again, afraid of getting hurt....Kylie has finally learned to ride a bike without training wheels!!! She is so scared of getting hurt that she had a really hard time learning how but today she finally got it and she can't wait to go ride bikes with her friends in the morning! Way to go Kylie, we are proud of you for not giving up!!!

I didn't have a picture of her on her bike so here is one with her and her first grade teacher Mrs. Thorton who was a wonderful teacher for Kylie!
3 comments:
Way to go Kylie!!!
Alright, great job Kylie, you will have tons of fun riding with your friends!!!
I STILL remember learning how to ride my 2 wheeler! I couldn't turn around. So, I was fine if I rode in a straight line, but I couldn't turn around to come back home. Have fun!
Post a Comment