So...what to do on the last day of school? The kids are now home all summer long and thinking they need to be entertained all day long. I splurged a little bit and bought a water slide. It was only in the 60's today but the kids wanted to play in it anyway. It actually felt quite warm outside as long as you didn't touch the water. But, hey kids don't seem to care now do they(at least not ours). So this afternoon we pulled it out for the first time and let the kids play. They all froze and screamed about how cold it was the first couple of times and then they didn't seem to care much. We invited some neighbor friends to come and play with us so it was a little crowded but not to bad. After a couple of hours of play the winds blew in and with it came dark clouds. We gave everyone 5 more minutes then shut it off and came in. Shortly there after it rained...perfect timing. All in all I think 1/2 day one of summer break went well. Now only the rest of the summer to go. Wish me luck and good luck to all you who have summer break with kiddos needing to be entertained all day too.
Enjoy some pictures I took of all the kids playing.
Quick Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
2 days ago





4 comments:
I want to play on it! Looks absolutely fun! Haylie and Kylie's faces say it all!
HOLY HANNA!!! Where in the world do you find such a slide? My brain was thinking "slip and slide" but I was totally off! That would take up the remainder of my backyard and PLUS, I don't have the patience for all the neighborhood kids at my house all the time. You totally get points in heaven for that one!! Have a FUN summer
That looks like so much fun, I wanna play too! LOL Glad the kids had fun.
How fun!! I wish we had a bigger yard, so we could get one of those. My boys would love the slide.
Post a Comment