Monday, May 26, 2008

We are the Champions!!!!

On Saturday Haylie played in a soccer tournament! It was so fun watching her and her little team play. Out of the 4 games they played Haylie scored 6 of the 9 goals that were scored for her team. She played so awesome the whole day. They won the championship game in over time and one by one (which Haylie scored). She was so excited. I never knew that an 8 year old soccer game could be so intense and stressful!!! We are so proud her of her for trying her best and doing such a wonderful job! We love you Haylie!!!!

7 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Way to go Haylie!!!

Chelsie Brown said...

I am so proud of you Haylie. In all the years I played any sport, my team never got 1st place. You are an amazing 8 year old soccer player. Keep it up so I can come watch you next season. I love you!!!

Fonzareli said...

WAY TO GO!!!!

Christine said...

Way to go Haylie!!! Sounds like you played awesome! Congrats to you and your team!!!!!

Kristi Clinger said...

Wow Haylie! How exciting. It sounds like you had so much fun. Congrats. You look great also. You're getting so big.

Ginger said...

Great job Haylie! The pictures make it look like you had a lot of fun!

Wendy said...

Wow, that is pretty impressive. Great job Haylie!