Cute, cute, cute! I hardly recognized Tom over on the right...he must be incognito.;)Thanks for the reminder I can always call you...your the best!Hope everyone is well now, especially the Tater!Alyson
Those are adorable. You go girl! I have another cd of kits, etc. I didn't get it done in time before mom left, so I will have to mail it.And as far as the pictures of Maycie and Con, she thinks it's funny now!
How do you keep up on Scrapbooking? Do you have a room to set up all your stuff? Maybe we should have a scrapbook night and get together.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I hardly recognized Tom over on the right...he must be incognito.;)
Thanks for the reminder I can always call you...your the best!
Hope everyone is well now, especially the Tater!
Alyson
Those are adorable. You go girl! I have another cd of kits, etc. I didn't get it done in time before mom left, so I will have to mail it.
And as far as the pictures of Maycie and Con, she thinks it's funny now!
How do you keep up on Scrapbooking? Do you have a room to set up all your stuff? Maybe we should have a scrapbook night and get together.
Post a Comment