So.....Tom has to go to San Juan, Puerto Rico for work and it is a longer trip than he normally has to go. I've (we've) been going back and forth about whether or not I should go out and meet him over the weekend that he will be there. Well I just bought a ticket so looks like there is no turning back now. I'm very excited. This will be our first official trip away from home together since we started having kids 8 1/2 years ago. And, his trip got cut a couple of days short so I will actually be able to fly home with him and not fly home by myself like I originally thought.
I will probably stress and think of my kids the whole time and worry about my mom and Chelsie who will be watching them (Thanks a ton!) but it should be fun!!!! Maybe I'll finally get warm ha,ha,ha!
Quick Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
2 days ago


8 comments:
Congrats on being able to get away. I'm excited for you both. Have fun. SLEEP IN!
Go have a ton of fun! Definitly make sure you sleep in! Hope you have a great time!
Puerto Rico? How you say??? Muy Bien. El fun-o for you-o!!! We all expect pics posted when you get home!! HAVE FUN!
What a great opportunity! Don't waste all of this freedom by worrying about the kids...your Mom did great with you, didn't she? Enjoy, take pics, and soak up some sun for us poor souls who will be stuck here. :)
Good for you!! Go have lots of fun and everything will be fine at home. Please bring some sunshine back because I am very tired of this winter weather in Utah!!
That will be so fun for you. I would love to visit Puerto Rico. Have a great time and take lots of pics for the blog. :)
Fun!! I'm jealous!!
WOW! That is so exciting! ENJOY!
Post a Comment