Spring Break is over and I think the girls had a good time!!! We went to the movies, they went shopping with grandma, had a sleepover with grandma, we had a mini birthday party for Tate, and yesterday was Beautiful (78 degrees) so we went to Willow Park. Willow Park is a little city park 5-10 minutes from our home. It has some animals and a big play ground. The kids had so much fun seeing all the animals. They even had a vulture (or something like that) fly right towards them. Haylie screamed and ran away, I think she forgot that it couldn't get through the fence That was all the way around it. Later when we were looking at the antelope Haylie said "so that is my favorite food?" We looked at her and said "No, you've never had antelope before" she kept saying that this was her favorite food. After a few minutes of discussing this with her we figured out that she was talking about Cantaloupe not Antelope". We laughed so hard. (Sorry Haylie I had to tell it. Haylie is my most faithful reader I think). We then had a picnic there and then the kids played on the play ground and the big volleyball sand pit. It was a really good day!
Thanks Chelsie for going with us and for watching the kids so Tom and I could go out!
Later on at home Tate decided to pull his toddler bed mattress off his bed and put it on the stairs. The kids now have a built in slide in the house!!! They love it, mom not so much!
Uncle Robert let Tate sit on his motorcycle for a couple of minutes. Tate thought that was really fun and that he is pretty cool!!!!
So.........yesterday was beautiful we all got sun burns and we are loving it, and then today.........did you guess yet? Yep, your right it has snowed all afternoon,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Is spring ever going to come and stay? I have 5 tulips up and I was thinking maybe spring was here until I picked up Tate from Speech and it was snowing and now it is actually starting to stick to the ground. Sorry, I will quit complaining. I am thankful for all the moisture we are
receiving.
3 comments:
We were so excited, too, by the warm weather (finally) on Monday and also got sunburned. We just didn't want to go inside and of course, I forgot the sunscreen! If only we could keep it warm here. I am so ready for spring and summer! Your kids are so cute!! Glad that you had a fun spring break!
I am so glad that you all had a good time. Just the beginning for you...I"m with you-ready for spring!
Ahhh the joys of Utah! That's okay, you can listen to me whine when it is so hot here in July and August.:)
Love Haylie's misunderstanding..easily done too!
Tater looked too cute on the motorcycle...and just like Tom!
Post a Comment