Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!?!

Rules are:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Facts About Me

1. I love to read (I probably read to much and neglect my kids a little)
2. I've started becoming a coupon shopper. I actually try paying more attention to who is having what sales and then use my coupons at that time to make it even better.
3. I get to go to Puerto Rico. This will be the furthest place I've gone to and I'm excited and scared all at the same time.
4. I've started crocheting and I'm kind of enjoying it!!! Big surprise to me. I love creating something out of nothing!
5. I love spoiling my kids, even though they like to play more with the box than the toy!
6. I'm always excited for soccer season to start then after a week or two of practices and games I'm tired of all the running around and ready for it to be over.
7. Ever since being pregnant with Kylie cooking, seeing, handling raw hamburger makes me sick.

I tag:

Melissa
Heather
Chelsie
Michelle
Angie
Holly
Korryn

2 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Fun tag! It was fun to read some things about you. I will do this tag on my blog soon.

Unknown said...

Well done!! Fun stuff...when do you get to go to Puerto Rico?? I cannot wait to hear all about it!