Kaden is officially 2 years old. I know they say terrible twos, but he seems to actually behaving better lately than he has in the past. He was cute to watch as he opened his presents. He didn't want any paper left on the floor so he would tear a little piece off, wad it up, then handed it to Tom.


I got the cake idea off of
familyfun.com I thought it was cute and easy and since we have 3 birthdays in 6 days I'm all for cute and easy!!!
Kaden wanted his cake (brownies) all day but when it finally came down to time to blow out the candles and eat....he was scared. He didn't like the candles, wouldn't blow them out, and after I took the picture he wouldn't go close to it again till the candles were taken out. Even then he was hesitant to eat it. But once he finally did eat it he wanted it all and didn't think it was nice of mom to put a limit on how much he could eat!!!
Two birthdays down and one more to go tomorrow....
7 comments:
Wow, that cake looked really cool! I never would have thought about doing that! Happy Birthday Kaden!
I think I am copying your cake idea for Logan's b-day next month- so cute!
Your kids are absolutley ADORABLE!!! I loved the cake! What a cute idea. If you need help eating ALL the cakes you've been making (and still making) give me a shout out! :)
Happy Birthday Kaden! What a cutie. It loooks like he had a fun birthday. I love the cake in the dump truck. Cute idea!
It sounds like you are about caked out. I am thinking maybe this twin thing is good, because I can get it all done in one day. I love the cake!
Oh man he is getting big! What a cute boy! Sorry he was scared of his candles...guess it is a learned 'skill'. :)
Cute cake Idea!!
Wow, I forgot that almost all of your kids were born in April. Is your anniversary in July?j/k.
Post a Comment