Saturday, April 19, 2008

Kylie's 7th Birthday!















Yesterday was the 3rd birthday in our household in 6 days. Kylie is officially 7 years old. Since she is still having such a hard time adjusting to the move we decided to let her do what she wanted and where she wanted (with a few exceptions of course). She finally decided that she wanted to go to the Cache Valley Fun Park and go roller skating and she decided she wanted them to do everything (skating, pizza, cake, etc...) She is always feeling like she doesn't have many or even any friends at times, but 6 of the 7 girls that she invited came, and the one that didn't come ended up having chicken pox so she couldn't. We are hoping that this helps Kylie feel like she does have friends here also. It was one of the easiest parties I've ever done but also the most expensive. She had a great time and that is all that matters at this point.




Thanks mom and Chelsie for being an extra set of eyes to help us keep track of all the kids!!!!

10 comments:

Vogue Cigarettes said...

Admiration and interest were my first feelings when I’ve entered your blog. It is indeed the most remarkable creation I’ve ever seen! Moreover, your manner of writing and the photos are absolutely fine and I think everyone would agree with my words. All this made me immediately add the blog to my links. Thank you very much for such a marvelous web page and I will surely enter it again!

Fonzareli said...

Anytime Kylie wants someone to play with, give us a shout out. I didn't realize she and Dixon were so close in age. He will be 8 the end of November. He loves to play and loves new friends.

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Kylie! It looks like she had a great 7th Birthday! Every birthday I have done at the house and I have done it all myself. And every time the party ends and I realize how much work it is, I tell myself that next time I am going to go somewhere and pay the extra money, but I never do. You are a smart mom!

The O'Briens said...

Sounds like Kylie had a great time! When it comes time to plan I will call you to get some ideas for Emilie's party. Justin saw the pictures and said he misses her and will try to call her soon. Happy Birthday Kylie!!!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Kylie!! Wow..7 years old! You are becoming such a beautiful young lady. I am glad you had such fun skating and having your party with your cool new friends!

We love you!

Piper, Paris, Paige, Alyson and Brett

hollie said...

She is such a cutie. I hope that she had a great and special day!

Christine said...

Happy birthday, Kylie! I can't believe that you are 7! WOW! Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Kylie, I share your feelings about moving. Sometimes it can be very scary and hard to make such big changes! But, you are such a sweetheart that I know you will do well with the change. And you will find friends that you never would have met if you hadn't moved and you'll realize that it's a good thing (plus you still get to keep your friends in Texas!)Hope you have a great week!

4sweetboys1princess said...

Happy Birthday!
Audrie, what is it about you and April???

Anonymous said...

great age, as long as you have lots of foreplay and get herpussy well lubricated, go slow and gentle she can take a cockin her, nothing feels nicerthan being in a nice tight, warm, wet, soft childpussy and feel her muscles clamp down on your cockand suck the cumout, lay anmd hold her after and see yourcum leak from herpussy