I was just reading an article from the November Ensign entitled Do It Now by Elder Donald L. Hallstrom Of the Seventy. He is talking about not procrastinating and coming closer to Christ. I really liked the following quote so I thought I would share it.
"We know what is right, but we delay full spiritual involvement because of laziness, fear, rationalization, or lack of faith. We convince ourselves that “someday I’m going to do it.” However, for many “someday” never comes, and even for others who eventually do make a change, there is an irretrievable loss of progress and surely regression."
I'm hoping that I can change my attitude on many things to Do It Now vs. I'll do it later which I seem to do all to often.
Quick Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
2 days ago


5 comments:
Amen. I have so felt this way for the past few weeks.
I love this. Thanks for sharing it. There are so many things that I can apply this too. I guess I better get busy!...
Great advice and very timely for me. I seem to get into a rut sometimes and find myself rationalizing alot! Thanks for the great reminder to do it now! I miss having you as my VT!!!!
That is a quote. I think I will print it out and put it somewhere I can see daily. Thanks for sharing it.
That is something I always do, I am by nature a procrastinator (sp). I know I will rethink a lot of actions in some aspects of my life. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment