Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tate's 4th Birthday!!

We celebrated Tate's fourth birthday today. It was finally beautiful weather so Tate and Tom spent the majority of the day outside playing with Tate's new golf clubs (Tate wouldn't let Tom come in the house). Out of all his presents his golf clubs are his favorite. He will share everything else he got with anybody but don't touch the clubs. He wanted a motorcycle cake so that is what I made for him. He enjoyed eating all the frosting when I was done with a color. I'm surprised he didn't get sick. We are so thankful for the past 4 years that Tate has been in our family. He is such a good boy and a great example to Kaden who idolizes him and wants to do everything that Tate does (which Tate does everything daddy does so it all works out).

5 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Happy Birthday Tate! The cake looks awesome.

The Anderson Clan said...

Wow, sorry I forgot to call. Bad Aunt award! Your cake turned out great. I love the green in it. You guys will be birthday caked out here shortly.

The O'Briens said...

Sounds like he had a good time! Happy Birthday Tate! The cake looks cool!

Erin S. said...

Awesome cake! You made that !?! Looks professional. Happy Birthday Tate!

4sweetboys1princess said...

Your cake looks great! I am trying to get better at that.