Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funny Things Kids Say

My kids (and I'm sure everyones kids do too) say the funniest things. So I decided to write down a few of them.

Kylie - We drove past a pasture near our home that has recently let the cows out to graze. So Kylie asked me..."Mom when can we go to the zoo, it is so close" Apparently we haven't been to enough zoos for her to know what they really are.

Tate - He seems to have a problem lately and we have know idea where he learned it from but he keeps telling people that they have "Big Butts" and he thinks it is fun to call people "Poopoo Nut" Don't know what it means but I don't like it and Tom can't stop laughing when he says it.

Haylie - About a month or so ago my mom and sisters asked Haylie why she doesn't wear her snow suit to school like Kylie does. Her reply (to my dismay) "Because it makes my butt look big" She is 8......she shouldn't be worrying about that type of stuff yet should she???

Kaden - He is just learning to talk so he doesn't say anything funny yet. We are lucky if we understand what he is actually saying. But it melts my heart when he says "I love you too mom"

He is also very cute in the fact that Tate gets lots of hugs and kisses from him before bed and then he says "I love you Tate, sleep tight, and good night" At least it is cute until about 5 minutes after they are in bed and you can hear both boys saying that over and over and over...go to sleep already.

If you have anything you would like to share that your kids have said feel free to comment and let me know!!!!

7 comments:

hollie said...

Super cute. Your kids are DARLING!

Anthony said...

Savannah got sick the other day and threw up. While I was in the bathroom with her, helping her get cleaned up, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Dad, I hate it when I throw up....it makes me want to barf!"

Kristi Clinger said...

My girls walk around saying, "I'm so sexy!" while playing dress up. I tell them that they're too young to be sexy, but they're cute. Needless to say they still say it.

Grocholl said...

By the Way Love your Blog: I am lucky enough to know how to e-mail let alone BLOG-- I amy try to scrapbook with winkflash if I can figure it out. My funny was from Adam 10 years old on our drive last week to Florida. We passed by the restarurant "Hooters" and he said "Hooters" We should take Grandma Jeanne there sometime because she really likes 'Owls". There is a big picture of an Owl on the front of the restaurant.

-Melissa- said...

I need to be better at writing down what my boys say. It doesn't take me long to forget the cute things they say. My favorite thing to hear Jace say right now is tank u. So cute!

Ginger said...

And we wonder why the show "Kids Say the Darndest Things" went off the air! Some of the funniest things our kids say are just the names they have made up for everyday items. The 'holey bowl' is the strainer, 'mommy-stay-home-days' are the days I don't go to work, and when Jessica was little, she used to say that anything spewing white smoke into the air was a 'cloud factory'.

Unknown said...

GREAT pix of the 4!! They are so grown up!

Argh...boys! They come up with the darndest things. Paris has started to take after Brett... and not in a good way all the time. She is finally expressing herself...woohoo!! So while if it came out of Piper it would be ugly, I silently cheer and cannot help but smile to hear Paris say, "I don't want to and you can't make me!" to Piper. Of course, when she says something similar to me, I have to remember that I 'want' her to learn to do this. hehehe:D