Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brag Moment!!!

I did it!!!! I finished my very first afghan!!! It only took me months and months but it is done and I'm excited to be done with it and wanted to show it off! If you can't tell by the picture it is of the Logan Temple and has our names and the date we were married on it. My mom is now crocheting bags/purses out of grocery sacks. Sounds weird I know but they look cool, so if I can accomplish one I will post it.
On another note....I just babysat my nephew Payton for a few days and we all survived. We only had one time (that I can think of) where Tate was screaming and yelling because he didn't like where I put his car seat in the van, Kaden was screaming and yelling because I didn't move his car seat and Payton was crying because he was tired and ready for a nap!!! I was half tempted to leave them all locked in the van while I went in the house where it was quiet. But I didn't, I got them all out and they eventually all forgot what they were mad about and life went on. Chelsie, I promise you he was good!!!
Mandie it was good to see you guys this weekend even if it was for only one day. One day is better than none. The kids had so much fun playing with Maycie and Jaxon!!!!

Apparently my boys think it is better to sit in the pantry and eat than it is to sit and the table and eat what I have given them. I love kids and their crazy ideas.

9 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Way to go, it looks awesome! I bet it feels great to accomplish that!

Christine said...

I love your afghan! You are so talented! I would love to learn how to do that...want to come to South Jordan and teach me?? Your kids are so cute and I'm glad you survived with an extra kiddo. That doesn't surprise me at all. You are such a good mom and great with kids!

The Anderson Clan said...

Yeah, I can finally read your blog. Blanket looks great. I can't wait to finish mine...hopefully by Christmas.

Erin S. said...

I didn't know you had a blog!?! I'll be sure to check it more often! How are things in Logan? I was there visiting my family in January and there was plenty of snow! Erin Schlosser

Cody and Sherrie said...

I didn't know that you guys moved. How are things in Utah? Thanks for the commit, means alot. Your kids look sooo cute.

Joe and Kara said...

Your Afghan looks great! Thanks for the advice on Ben. He is getting a little bit better but now I am sick so I have even less patience with him and being sick.

4sweetboys1princess said...

Beautiful afghan!
Love the diaper plumber picture.

Unknown said...

Check you out with your afghan! Wow!!

Anonymous said...

i could get in big trouble doing what i want to with them 3 boys in the tub