
Kylie has been working so hard on her reading and she is doing so much better. We are so proud of her and we know it is hard for her. We love you Kylie!!!!
Haylie was given a goal by her teacher to finish learning all her times tables up to times 12 by the end of May. She took this goal very serious and she finished this 2 weeks ago. Good Job
Haylie. We love that you never give up and you always try your hardest! We love you!!!

I'm so
grateful for my boys and I'm so glad that they get along so well (except for right now they are yelling at each other, figures). They are best friends and they keep each other entertained all day long. I love hearing their laughter and
giggles that they bring out of each other. We love you too, boys!!!
4 comments:
Way to go Kylie! You go Haylie...what's 12x11? jk
And, yes that is why I haven't called back...I didn't know you called...my phone is "resting" back to health!
Your kids are going to be just fine with me this weekend. they are good kids. Have fun, and remember to put a coin (or 2 or 3...) in for me!!! Win big money$$$
Way to go, good job girls!! It is so nice that the boys play so well together as well!
Congrats girls are accomplishing your goals. I'm proud of you both.
Post a Comment