Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quiet Boys!?!

Things that I've found that my boys are doing when it is too quiet in the house...

1. Putting a roll of toilet paper in the toilet one square at a time.

2. Sneaking food from the pantry

3. Emptying the game closet then dumping all the game pieces on the floor and mixing them.

4. Trying to put tooth paste on their toothbrushes but missing the toothbrushes and hitting the floor (which I found days later)

5. Empty the toy cupboard under the T.V. so they can play it.

With my boys around life can never be boring!!!! (Maybe I should keep my eye on them 100% of the time instead of scrapbooking or blogging, huh!!). I'm thankful for the things that they do because I know that they could be doing so much worse!

3 comments:

The Anderson Clan said...

I still can't read the words on my computer. I can only see the pictures. But these pictures tell the story! And no, the props I have been using for pictures are not mine. Only the football and cowboy hat.

The Anderson Clan said...

Now the background is blue. I still can't see the words. Weird.

Ginger said...

It sounds like your boys are a lot like mine...however, you left out a couple of items from your "quiet boys" list. 1: Emptying cold fireplace ashes onto the white living room carpet. 2: Dumping chocolate milk mix or chocolate syrup on the living room carpet. Are there any lingering questions as to why we have hardwood floors?