Tom went to Moab, UT this week and went mountain biking with his brother. After all the stories he told me about the trails they were wanting to go on, I was a little nervous about letting him go. But, he came home last night in one piece and with many less cuts and bruises than I thought he would. Thanks Chris for inviting Tom come with you!!! Sorry we couldn't see you guys too. Maybe next time.

3 comments:
Looks just like the kids out on the bikes! I am glad that he survived and is home safe!
Sounds like he had fun, glad Tom got back safe and sound!
Jealous. I am so ready for the warm weather to get out there riding myself. Around the block is pretty treturous (sp) too ya know. Dodging all those kids and stuff. Looks like he had fun!
Post a Comment