So... I actually cleaned this morning, thinking it would be a good thing to have done since I'm watching my 11 month old nephew for a few days. I don't want him
crawling around on all our dirt. When it came time for lunch the kitchen floor was still wet, thanks to Tate and
Kaden thinking that it needed to be mopped more than once and with a lot of water. I asked Tate if he would get a blanket for me and we would have a picnic in the Living Room (since it snowed again last night,
grrrrrrr). So instead of getting me a blanket he set his room up with 3 blankets one for me,
Kaden, and himself. He thought it would be more fun in there. The boys were so excited to eat lunch somewhere other than the kitchen. And they actually ate their lunch better than normal!!! So having a picnic in the bedroom is a good idea! And yes, it is 12:30 in the afternoon and they are still in their jammies!!! I wish I was too.
5 comments:
I'm glad you found my blog. I can't believe how much your kids have grown and changed too. Kids grow up so fast! :) Are you guys liking Utah?
You are such a cute mom. What a fun thing. We had fun today and can't wait to play again soon!
That is so funny! Just so you feel better, I am in my PJ's still and plan on being in them until tomorrow.
Kids love picnics. Isn't it funny how the littlest thing can make them so happy. You know they are going to be asking to eat in their bedroom all the time now!
Post a Comment