If we could all be as supportive and encouraging as Tate is. Tate and Kaden were playing and trying their best to climb over the bars on the bar stools. While it was Kaden's turn Tate was clapping and yelling "you can do it Kaden, keep going, you can do it" then "YOU DID IT KADEN, I'm proud of you". Life could be so much better if we all gave each other a little bit more encouragement through life's trials whether we self made trials or trails that life never seems to quit giving us.
These 2 boys are best friends, when they are not worst enemies and I love it.
Tom came home from work today with sprained ankle that he got while he was playing basketball during his lunch break....apparently he should work and not play. J.K. He needs a break from things too, and I'm very glad that he is getting out and meeting people. Hopefully he will be healed before his big biking trip in Moab in 2 1/2 weeks.
So...since we have moved to Utah we have had 2 sprained ankles, 2 broken teeth, 1 fake tooth broken, very sore backs due to the mountains of snow we have had to shovel off our driveway all winter long (Is spring ever coming), thinking for 2 weeks that my mom had cancer,and Kylie getting a new sickness each week for the last 3 weeks. Good things that have happened are 1 ankle is 95% healed, 2 fake teeth replaced, and the fake tooth fixed, snow is finally starting to melt and I can actually see grass, my mom didn't have cancer, Kylie is healthy for today, the girls have both tried a new sport, Haylie loves basketball, Kylie is afraid of the ball, and we are all slowly but surely making friends. And it is wonderful to be closer to family.
We still have no idea why we are here but are grateful for all the blessings that we have received while we've been here!!!
Quick Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
2 days ago


2 comments:
That is hilarious! I loved the story about him hitting him nice because he loves him. CUTE! It is one of those moments you have to be stern, but you just want to laugh!
I have felt some of those same things about my move to Idaho. Change is hard. I can't image how much you have had to adjust after being in Texas for so many years. Hang in there. Life is good. Your Blog is Awesome.
Post a Comment