Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gotta Love Kids

You gotta love your kids and the things they do right??? Today Tate (almost 4)decide to hit Kaden. He then promptly told me "I love him mom, I hit him soft cause I love him". He didn't seem to understand that when you love someone you don't hit him. He just kept saying "but I hit him soft". Tate is in speech classes and loves it. He goes twice a week and gets a break from mom and gets to socialize with other kids. They are doing a great job helping him but he thinks he just plays!!!

Haylie is 8 years going on 16. She already has the problems of being best friends one day and the next day fighting and telling me she is never going to forgive them an if they come over and ask me if I want to play tell them I can't. So.....the next day her friend comes over and ask her if she wants to play and guess what...you got it...she forgave her and played all afternoon. Oh, the joy!!!

Kylie(almost 7) likes being sick or that is what we are starting to believe. She has been sick 3 time in the last 3 weeks, with three different illnesses. She loves being able to stay home but now refuses to take any medicine no matter how awful she feels and doesn't like the fact that she has to make up the homework that she missed.

Kaden (almost 2) is all over the place. He loves following Kylie and Tate around and doing whatever they do. He doesn't like to take naps anymore because Tate isn't in bed too. Don't worry he still has a nap I just have to let him cry forever before he falls asleep. On the days that it has been a little bit warmer (40 degree weather) we've been going outside to play and my sweet little Kaden has an obsession with the road. YIKES!!!

Tom is working at Space Dynamics Lab in Logan, UT. He is enjoying it but misses Raytheon greatly. He is traveling more than we thought he would be, but sadly we are getting used to. Sad huh.

I'm keeping busy trying unsuccessfully to keep Kylie healthy, working on her reading and spelling words, chasing around the boys, and taking Haylie to basketball practice, Activity Days, and she started piano again today. And I have a current addiction to digital scrapbooking.

No comments: