
We had a ton of fun in Yellow Stone National Park this past weekend. We went with great friends (missed the ones that didn't get to come). Had perfect weather, a great tour guide, animals so close we could have walked up to them to pet them (if we wanted to die of course), and best of all NO KIDS!!! (Of course I love my kids but a break once in awhile is GREAT!!!!


These crazy buffalo decided to separate us from our group. I think our tour guide was a little nervous.


We had to make a barricade with our snowmobiles while this herd of buffalo walked on past us on the road.

I think this is Tom's favorite picture of himself! As we are taking a break at Old Faithful for lunch!

Taking a break at the warming hut. It was almost as warm outside as it was inside. Perfect Day!

A lady in our group wanted to walk up to this buffalo. She thought it was a statue just standing there on the side of the road.

When we stopped here we were looking at all the elk across the river. Then we noticed there were a bunch more elk 25 yds in front of us hiding behind the snow bank.

1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I love yellowstone. Even better, NO KIDS! Gotta love them but I can love them lots more with a break once in a while!
Post a Comment