Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kylie


We finally figured out the Kylie needed her eyes checked. She had passed the school test so we weren't worried about her eyes. Then we took her in for a check up and there was some concern. Next we went to the eye doctor and sure enough she needs glasses. I think she looks very cute in them. Hopefully she will get used to them quickly!!!

4 comments:

Fonzareli said...

She looks way cute in them! I am afraid we are going to have to go get Dixon's checked. He has been complaining of headaches alot. My only concern is, he REALLY wants glasses, so I don't know if he's making it up or not. Can kids fail an eye test on purpose? He has passed his school ones too so I would think if they could purposley fail..he'd have done it by now.

Ginger said...

way cute glasses!

Saville Family said...

I was in third grade when I got my first glasses. She is smiling~that's what counts!

Jen said...

Very cute Kylie!