Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Bites the Dust

Kylie is our 3rd and final birthday for the week! Actually her birthday is today but we celebrated it yesterday (on Kaden's actual bithday). We kind of mixed them all up this year, but it's all good.
Kylie got her much wanted Zhu Zhu pet for her birthday!!! We can't figure why she wants one she already has the real thing in her room.

For her birthday she wanted to go to Baby Animal Days. She invited a friend and they had fun petting all the animals, enjoying the train ride, riding the ponies, and digging for "Gold"! Having a friend made going to 2 soccer games more fun because she had someone to play with at the park and it wasn't like actually going to soccer games.

Grandma and Grandpa even came and took her birthday shopping and let her pick out what she wanted. She loved it!!!

This was one of my favorite cakes to make. I love all of the bright colors, and it was very easy to make. It was a good thing the frosting was white, because I had to make 3 different batches to get if covered and looking good.

The inside view!Kylie is such a joy in our family. She is so good with little kids and always willing to play with them and help them out. We love her very much and don't know what we would do without her!

5 comments:

Joe and Kara said...

Your cake turned out beautifully! I tried to do the same cake with not such good results. You should check it out on my facebook page.

Ginger said...

I love the inside view of your cake! I have done a swirled/tie-dyed type, but this looks so much more appetizing! Happy Birthday Kylie.

Chelsie Brown said...

Soooooo... cute! You did a good job! I want a girl now just so I can make her that cake for her birthday!!! Wish we could have came and tasted it!

Heather said...

cool cake! I didn't know you had so many b-days so close together. that's a big job!

Saville Family said...

What an awesome cake! After your comment about grandma and grandpa taking her shopping I scrolled down to see her on a pony thinking, "did they buy her a pony?" LOL Happy Birthday to the Bernhardt Bunch!