Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easy and Yummy!

My daughter has been begging for Peanut Butter cookies. So I decided to look at AllRecipes.com I found one that called for only 3 ingredients and had a 4 /12 star with 1,336 votes. We tried it and they were way yummy. The recipes says it only makes a dozen but I got 2 dozen out of it. The ones we dropped on the pan like it said are soft the ones we rolled and did the "criss cross" on with a fork were a little thinner and crunchier so it depends on what you like.

Here is the recipe:

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 egg
Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool.

1 comment:

Saville Family said...

I love peanut butter! This is one I need to try, love the simplicity....YUM!