Kaden comes running out of the bathroom, half naked, saying "my guy fell in, get it out". After further investigation we found that one of his 1/2 inch tall guys had been laid to rest on Kaden's deposit in the toilet. "Get him out, get him out" he says.... what to do, flush it and say good-bye guy, or be "Mother of the Year" and reach my hand in the disgusting toilet water, grab the guy, sterilize my hand and the toy, and try not to throw up in the process.
Any guesses on what I did? Any fun stories of your own to share????

Have a great weekend!!!
5 comments:
One of dixon's favorite hot wheels cars dropped in the toilet when he was about 5. I told him he had to flush it cause I wasn't reaching in for it. He was soooo extremely sad. Sad story turns happy when a week later, guess what found it's way out of the potty on it's own. You guessed it. The toilet got flushed one night and as the water went down...the car came up. Strange but true.
i hope you sanitized your hand!!!!!
Awesome- I know what you did.
I bet you were like me and reached in for it. J dropped a penny in one day when he was 5, you would have thought it was the end of the world.
I use an OLD pair of kitchen tongs for these emergencies:-)
Post a Comment