Monday, July 13, 2009

When I Grow Up....

Saturday night we took the kids to a Demolition Derby, yes we are "red necks"! For those of you who don't know what a Demo Derby is, it is basically a bunch of old beat up cars playing bumper cars until they can no longer go. About half way through it Tate looks up at me and says "mom when I grow up, I want to be a Monster Truck driver but in a Hot Wheel Car!!!" I think the high light of the night (or at least got the most laughter) came when one of the cars driving by flipped mud all over us!!! I wasn't sure what Kaden thought of it, but when we got up to leave he didn't want to go, and he keeps talking about it, what car was his favorite, can we go again, and on and on....so as far as crazy entertainment this one was a huge hit!

2 comments:

The O'Briens said...

Sounds like a ton of fun!

Saville Family said...

What boy doesn't like to destroy and build!