A few weeks ago I wanted fair food without going out and looking for a fair so I found this recipe and they are very, very yummy!!! If you are on a diet, you may want to stop reading now or fast all day and eat only this (JK)
Funnel Cake
3 eggs
2 cups milk
1/4 cup sugar
3 2/3 flour
1/2 tea salt
2 tea baking powder
1/2 tea vanilla
Mix salt, baking powder, and half of the flour
In a large bowl cream eggs, sugar, and milk. Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Continue adding the remaining flour, but use only enough to achieve desired consistency. Batter should be thin enough to go through a funnel.
In a skillet heat oil to 375 degrees (okay I don't really know how hot my oil was but it was hot).
Now you can do this next part one of two ways. Fill a funnel with 1/2 cup batter, keeping your finger covering the hole until you pour it on the oil. Or do what I did since I don't have cooking funnel. Put batter in my liquid measuring cup and slowly pour out in a circular motion. Fry until golden, use tongs to flip and fry the other side. Drain on paper towels, and sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon and sugar.
Add any other toppings you desire ex. whip cream, fruit topping, ice cream, chocolate syrup.....
Enjoy!!!
Quick Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas Recipe
2 days ago


2 comments:
I'm going to have to try this even though I'm trying to lose my baby fat. This is worth adding a few pounds.
THanks for sharing!
Oh yeah!!! I will definitly try this one!
Post a Comment